Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ok, where was I? That's the big question isn't it?

The last room is about twice as big as the others. The bed and baths are each about 10x10, this one seems to be 10x20. It is set at a right angle to the lined of the others in sort of an "L" shape, like the Tetris piece (Hell, Tetris I remember, I suck at that game). Entering this room, the extra length goes off to the right, on the wall that is inside the "L", there is an extruded counter that produces food and other supplies on a wrapped tray three times a day. There is also a water fountain that is constantly flowing cold and clear, that switched over to a near boiling stream at the push of a button. I guess this is for the better than expected instant coffee that comes with an empty cup at each meal.

The maels are generally pretty good. A couple of steps above higher end airline food, and packaged similarly. The toilet paper that shows up occasionally, generally a while after I finished the previous roll, is industrial grade. If I was a home i could use it to sand my floors. I have taken to hoarding the napkins the come with the meals.

Oh! the seating! there are swivel chairs both at the computer station and set at the counter, the seem to be permanantly mounted to the floor. There is also a fairly comfy recliner facing the next wall, which has the entertainment system. The chair has 1/2 of a standard game system control pad mounted on each arm, there is also a controller for those dancing games in front of the chair, mounted into the floor.

The entertainment center has every movie and tv show I can think of available, but for some reason only up to 2009. There are also games, mostly freetard rip offs of real games, but they have some of the real games too. The display is onceagain mounted on the other side of the wall at a trasparent spot, but i swear it is freaking huge! At least a 70 inch with a mlti touch display so I can have multiple windows on it. If ibring the keyboard in here i even have all the same access as the computer in the bedroom.

That is to say, limited by design, but not as limited as these fuckers think. Yeah, the manage to censor the news so I can't get anything less than 2 and a half years old. And I am having trouble posting comments asking for help anywhere but here. But hey, I have this. and word is going to get out.

Calm... The rest of this last room has exercise equipment. The "info packet" that is on the computer says this is because they want to offer me the choice of being healthy in here, or not, because every morning with breakfast the also offer a half liter of vodka, a pack of those "little cigars" that are so much cheaper than cigarettes because they get taxed differently and a book of matches.

I never used to be a smoker. Filthy habit. Now i generally run out wellbefore lights out. i also never used to chew my nails.

The walls here are all smooth, glasslike, but i can't break them, thick and frosted on the outside, glossy on the inside. Other than the display screens, I can't find any point sources of light, it seems to come in through the walls evenly.

You might noticei haven't mentione any sturdy security doors or whatever to the rest of the facility. I haven't found any. I don't knw how they got me into these rooms, and i have no idea how to get out. If anyone ever finds where I am being kept, theu should be able to cut their way in, especially in places where there is plumbing, or by enlarging the holes for some of the dispenser or disposal areas. The ventilation is by a row of 4 inch holes blowing in from the top along the outer wall and sucking out along the bottom of the inner wall. Air temperature ad humidity seem to stay fairly constant. At a temperature that seems just as comfortable naked as wearig the sweatpants and hoodie if that is what I get that day.

Where I am as in mypersonal physical state is... hairless. These people have removed every bit of hair from me except my eyelashes. They said in the infopacket that this was in part to help screw with my timesense, I can't judge how long I have been here from the length of my hair.

They left my fingernails, because apparently they can'tbe removed with out more physical cruelty than they are willing to engage in. Besides, everyone in the facility ends up biting their nails eventually. I really don't think that I would have if they hadn't planted that idea in the info-packet.

My tattoos are still present, as is the 4 guage piercing in my right nipple. I had to use a match for light and one of the corners after lightsout to see that i still have the ones on the back of my head. It figures, those are the ones i regret, and now they are not even covered by hair anymore. I guess that this isn't all bad, if I can manage to post photos or video, they will provide a means for people to recognise me. I have the feelng that remembering my namewill be the lynchpin to undoing all the other ways these people have fucked with my brain.

I am still healing the sores from when I went through a bad period.I have several cigar and match burns that are still healing.

My mental state is rocky. It has been 3 months since I had direct contact with another human being, sice i heard a voice that wasn't part of a movie or tv show. I am also insulted, the info-packet "explains" why I am here, calling me a "Toxic asshole."

Fuck them. Those bastards probably fucked up. They probably meant to take my faggoty whiner degenerate gambler twin brother. I need to be back home making sure the copsand prosecutrs don't screw up the case of that psycho who raped my sister. Fucking retard daleyville cops will probably lose the DNA evidence with out a security expert like me watching them. And my damned company has probably gone under to lawsuits without me to properly spin data breaches.

I mean yeah, my sister was dressed like a slut, but she didn't deserve all the shit that guy did to her.

Yeah, my mental state is rocky, sorry about the digression. It should be getting better. Maybe a week ago the chat application showed up on the data terminals. Human contact again, sort of. It is text only for now. and 1441gamma and 101123alpha were bitchy telling me to "RTFIP n00b!" because I didn't know that voice and later video chat would become avalable.

It doesn't help that the greeting i got from 1441gamma was "Hey noobie! you chat just became active, this must mean you are naked and covered in your own shit!"

Bitch, I mean yeah, I went through a shaky period, but we don't have to talk about it. How the fuck would she know anyway unless she is really working for them.

{captor log, supplemental 1441gamma doesn't work for us. she knew because most of them go through a similar period. The ones who don't manage to open a major blood pipe with the plastic cutlery they get with meals anyway. Have you figured out the time discrepancy yet? Feel free to post a comment, he won't read those.}

No comments:

Post a Comment